How to make $ 100 a day with your WhatsApp status

How to make $ 100 a day with your WhatsApp status.

The steps were: 
Set up the phone via WhatsApp Business 
Post relevant content in WhatsApp Status about 10 times a day. Call people to sign up to view my status every day. Find advertisers who will pay me to post their ads on my status. 

Find products related to my audience that I might be interested in and share my status with them. Each of these steps seemed straightforward but it turned out that it was very complicated and challenging and no one was going to ask for guidance because only a few people had ever tried this. 

There are no articles online and no lessons on YouTube and they still do not. 
This was about trial and error and quick-fix strategies as I check progress every week.  After ordering and retrieving a number of calls from Amazon, the cheapest phone finally got the best of both worlds.

 I ordered Google Pixel 1 from Amazon for $ 150 Now that I have my phone I had to find a new phone number that I will be able to use on WhatsApp. I didn’t want to pay every month for a service I didn’t need.

I was planning to send content while I was at home when I already had WiFi. So the first idea was to get a Google Voice number but I quickly got into the news. 

To get a google voice number you need to connect and verify google voice with a standard phone number to activate the account. But Google has an anti-spam policy that can only use a number once to verify a google voice account. 

So since I had already used my mobile number to verify a different google voice number I could no longer verify my cell number. After a lot of research, I found a cheap way to find new phone numbers that can be used with Google Voice and WhatsApp Business. It's called Pay as you plan from T-Mobile. 

The plan costs $ 3 per month and a $ 10 one-time SIM card fee. So for $ 13, I got a brand new cell phone number that I could add to Google Voice for another $ 20 one-time installment. Send me Google Voice instantly cancels your $ 3 monthly payment at T-Mobile. So now I have new phone numbers for a total of $ 33 one-time costs and zero monthly fees.

 Now I have a lot of phone numbers using this method I found. Someone just sent me a message that we would be able to use

 https://www.textnow.com/ to get Google Voice verification text for free without the need for T-Mobile hacking. I have tried many similar applications that Google will not accept.  If you are trying this app please let me know if it works or not. 


My whatup account name: newnaveendhawan 

You must set up your WhatsApp business account on a dedicated phone. Do not set up an account on your regular phone for some reason: Your phone will permanently disconnect and you will regret 100% setting it up on your personal phone. You want to understand your metrics over time, but all normal contacts will ruin your numbers if the business app is on your regular phone. When saving numbers for contacts you want to make sure you keep them in your brand new Gmail account so you know exactly who's registered for your status. 

If you do not use a different Gmail account to save your contacts you will regret it in case you need to move the app to a new phone. Here are just a few reasons to make sure you're using a different phone with a new Gmail account to store your subscriber's contact details. Do not use the text now apps as your number. Only use it to verify google voice numbers.  My second step was to decide what content I could give every day to a larger audience that might be interested in subscribing. 

There are literally hundreds of content types you can share with millions of content acquisition resources. But first I needed to decide who I wanted my audience to be and then try to figure out what kind of content they would like to read. Remember, in order to be able to monetize your status with related products you need to match the contributions to the audience. If you want to promote fashion-related products your situation will need to be something that fashionistas can be interested in looking at. Don’t make your status by cooking if you want to promote travel or fashion. 

Always try to build an audience of people who may be interested in what you plan to share. This will have a direct impact on the amount of sales you make when you promote affiliate products. Think about it this way, sign up for my posts because you want to learn about making money online and building wealth. If I start promoting an exercise program you will be mad that I am giving you content you don’t care about and you won’t buy a fitness program. The state of loss.

We have a free plan for data scientists and a free plan for machine learning engineers so you can start earning right away. As you scale your expert you will earn more money. When you reach the maximum amount of minutes per day permitted, you will receive the same amount that corresponds to the time spent per day. You are free to spend your time as you wish, but we recommend that you focus on helping your clients and keep your expert on-demand so your earnings can also scale as your expertise grows. 
 Our other plans offer monthly access to our platform and tools. If you’re ready to become an expert on our platform, get started now. We’ll help you do just that. 
 Our paid plans start at only $9.99 per month. Sign up for a free trial now and try our platform for 30 days
. If you have any questions, you can always contact us through our website or social media. To start earning money, you can use our free plan to create an expert. If you are ready to create an expert, sign up for one of our free plans.
. We’ll help you earn more money on your time as an expert data scientist, machine learning engineer, or AI engineer. You don’t need prior experience. We’ll train you with our tools and you can start earning real money.

some others earning trick 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Download Ok.ru Videos Online and earn money in ok.ru

Private messages - unique platform (South Korean social media)

How to start twitch and earn money in twitch